- Domaine d'activité
- Fonctions support
- Prague, Czech republic
- Type de contrat
- Permanent Contract
- 5 to 10 years
Description de l'offre
Reporting to the Oriental and Central Europe Area CFO.
You will take full responsibility of the following missions:
- monitor the activity and the performance of the region of 12 subsidiaries
- participate in the development and the follow-up of the strategy and the budget of the region
- carry out the monthly reporting of the region
- steer control and consolidate the monthly closing of 12 subsidiaries in the respect of the Group rules, procedures, and deadlines
- set up, validate, and follow the transfer prices involving the entities of the region
- perform various business analyses and develop business and financial recommendations (costs, margins, activity, profitability, business plan)
- provide subsidiaries with a support in the scope of the function
- support the development of Group’s projects in controlling across the region.
You will also play a key role in the development of pull reporting to provide the regional management with relevant and reliable assistance in decision making using business intelligence tools such as BO and SAC.
- master 2 in economics or equivalent
- fluent English
- 5 years experience in controlling with a relevant background in industrial and international environment
- proficiency in IFRS and in consolidation tools such as Oracle EPM
- significant capability to use SAP and business intelligence tools with some data scientist skills
- strong ability to analyse and to understand business needs and issues
- communication skills
Description de l'entreprise
Founded in 1853, Lesaffre is an independent, family-owned group based in France, and a leading global provider of baker’s yeast and yeast extract products. It employs over 10 500 persons on five continents and markets bakery, taste improvement, health and nutrition, fermentation and brewery products and services.