- Domaine d'activité
- Ataşehir, Türkiye
- Type de contrat
- Permanent Contract
- 5 to 10 years
Description de l'offre
- Proposing and documenting all procedures and the internal control manual for all processes of Lesaffre Middle East and Africa’s legal entities, as well as all business units involved in MEA, in accordance with the regulation and the group’s internal control policies and best practices,
- Checking the applicability of audit procedures and best practices, and then implement action plans,
- Ensuring the harmonization of procedures across entities and business units,
- Identifying, reporting risks, issues or fraud activities to Region President, Region Finance Director and Region Legal&Compliance Officer,
- Conducting and leading annual risk assessments, as well as maintaining clear communication between the Group’s relevant departments for instructions and feedback,
- Participating in all IT projects and validate conformity and compliance with procedures for internal control best practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Admistration or similar area, Masters Degree in related fileds is a plus,
- Minimum 8 years of experience in internal and external audit processes within a recognized Accounting and / or Auditing firm,
- Certification of Internal Audit and / or CPA,
- Demonstrated knowledge of internal and external agreements,
- Solid understanding of risk management principles,
- Deep understanding of Financials in accounting departments of companies,
- French and/or Arabic knowledge in business environment is a plus,
- Completed military service for male candidates.
Description de l'entreprise
As a global key player in yeasts and fermentation, Lesaffre designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology.
In close collaboration with its clients and partners, Lesaffre employs 11 000 people in nearly 80 subsidiaries based in +50 countries.
Lesaffre achieves a turnover of 2.2 billion euros.
We are looking for our new « Regional Internal Control Officer » to be located in Lesaffre Middle East and Africa (MEA) Regional Headquarter, Ataşehir / İstanbul. This role will be responsible from ensuring that the organization’s internal control systems are effective in managing risks, safeguarding assets, and ensuring compliance with relevant laws and regulations within MEA Region.