- Domaine d'activité
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Type de contrat
- Permanent Contract
- 5 to 10 years
Description de l'offre
- Functional coordinator of the IT head of all sub regions of Asia Pacific.
- Ensure the group IT policies and procedures are correctly followed, especially on security.
- Ensure the Group IT strategy is well implemented within the Asia Pacific Region.
- Coordinate the deployment of SAP within the Asia Pacific Region.
- Support the implementation of local IT projects and initiatives.
- Work closely on the field with the corporate IT team and the local teams, to anticipate and solve IT issues (SAP, SAC etc).
- Support Business with IT solutions throughout the entities of the region, assert training needs.
- Bachelor’ Degree in Computer Science with 5+ years’ experience in information technology management.
- Knowledge of SAP environment.
- Understanding of network architecture and client/server technology.
- Fluent in English (with regular practice into an international environment).
- Ability to adapt to different client needs and to develop and maintain successful working relationships.
- Strategic oriented and willing to participate operationally in the local action plans.
- Based in APA operating center Malysia.
Description de l'entreprise
Lesaffre is a French multinational which has more than 160 years of history, and is a global key player in yeasts and fermentation. The Company designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health Care and Biotechnology. Its Business Unit Biospringer benefits from the expertise of its parent company, Lesaffre, which has unique technical skills thoroughly mastered, and which enjoys top-level expertise in the production, fermentation and transformation of yeast in all its forms. Lesaffre employs over 10 000 employees across all 5 continents.
The role will report to CFO Asia Pacific and in close collaboration with the Corporate IT Department, act as a bridge between group and local entities on all IT related topics.