- Domaine d'activité
- Human care
- Beijing, China
- Type de contrat
- Fix term contract
- 3 to 5 years
Description de l'offre
Achieve sales targets for his area or customers:
Based on the business plan of GNOSIS BY LESAFFRE China, propose sales plan for the region and targeted customers;
Responsible for technical support and products promotion to the targeted customers in the region.
Directly and through distributors, develop sales of ingredients to customers of food supplements, nutritional food, healthcare, pharmaceutical, cosmetic industry, etc.
– Identify, list and visit prospects and potential partners to get detailed information about their needs and to promote our solutions / products
– Follow up new business opportunities internally and externally
Suggest, coordinate other sales/marketing activities such as seminar, factory visit, technical, marketing people visit.
Business Development & Market knowledge
Understand and explain customer needs to R&D/Marketing/Tech service in order to offer solution and excellent service.
Collect and circulate competitors information & activities, market trends and other related information in the region
Communicate a monthly reporting to inform and follow main action plan
Based in Beijing/Tianjin with more than 50% travel in the region.
- Bachelor degree of food science or related majors
- 3~5 year sales experience in food industry, nutrition or health company background
- Good communication skills, ability to listen and understand verbal and nun-verbal message from customers, and ability to effectively coordinate internally
- Strong willing and passion to achieve the goals, proactive and independent;
- Customer oriented
- Team spirit, willing to share and communicate internally
- Good English skill in written, good oral is a plus
Description de l'entreprise
As a global key player in yeasts and fermentation, Lesaffre designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology.
Family group born in northern France in 1853, now a multi-national and a multicultural company, Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
In close collaboration with its clients and partners, Lesaffre employs 10 000 people in nearly 80 subsidiaries based in 50 countries.
Lesaffre achieves a turnover of 2 billion euros.