- Domaine d'activité
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Type de contrat
- Permanent Contract
- 5 to 10 years
Description de l'offre
- Support the structuring of financing needs, developing good relations with the banks in region,
- Ensuring strong bank relations in the region, as well as securing entities short/long term credit requests,
- Working close with the Legal & Compliance Manager to ensure that our business processes and transactions comply with all relevant legal and internal guidelines,
- Following up and adapting the regulation changes both locally and globally,
- Leading the rolling annual treasury forecast of all entities, covering credit facilities position, external loans, loans, IC loans and fx exposure,
- Propose new digital solutions to smooth out treasury and banking processes in coordination with the group 3F program.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Banking or Finance from a recognized University or a Business School,
- Post graduate Degree in Treasury, Banking or International Finance is a plus,
- Proven track record of 5 to 10 years in a similar role with region dynamics,
- Adaptive to changing dynamics, solution oriented,
- Strong communication skills including internal and external customers as well as banks and official authorities,
- Advanced level of English and good level of French; Turkish and Arabic are optional,
- Entrepreneurship mindset, strong sales to customer communication skills (verbal and written),
- Completed military service for male candidates.
Description de l'entreprise
As a global key player in yeasts and fermentation, Lesaffre designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for baking, food taste & pleasure, health care and biotechnology.
Family group born in northern France in 1853, now a multi-national and a multicultural company, Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
In close collaboration with its clients and partners, Lesaffre employs 10,000 people in nearly 80 subsidiaries based in 50 countries.
Lesaffre achieves a turnover of more than 2 billion euros.
We’re looking for our « Regional Treasury Manager » to be located in our Dubai office and working for the whole MEA region (Middle-East & Africa). This role will be responsible from working in collaboration with MEA entities to ensure a well balance between the entities’ financial needs to maintain operations.