- Domaine d'activité
- Shanghai, China
- Type de contrat
- Fix term contract
- 1 to 3 years
Description de l'offre
- LMS & BHM book review.
- LMS & BHM monthly HFM reporting and opex analysis.
- LMS & BHM forecast & budget preparation (reporting package).
- Support annual audit and tax filling.
- Coordinate NH BU’s communication and information providing.
- Monthly IFRS16 upload for all LEs
- Support line mgr for monthly review slides collection & preparation
- BU allocation rules and results control
- Other assignment from line manager.
- Good communication
- Fluent English
- Good analysis ability
- Accounting (G/L) background
Description de l'entreprise
As a global key player in yeasts and fermentation, Lesaffre designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology.
Family group born in northern France in 1853, now a multi-national and a multicultural company, Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
In close collaboration with its clients and partners, Lesaffre employs 11 000 people in nearly 80 subsidiaries based in +50 countries.
Lesaffre achieves a turnover of 2.2 billion euros.