- Domaine d'activité
- Recherche & Développement
- Animal care
- Loos, France
- Type de contrat
- Permanent Contract
- 3 to 5 years
Description de l'offre
As part of the R&D Team of Phileo by Lesaffre, we are looking for an expert in Ruminant Nutrition and Health. The position includes the implementation and management of trials in Ruminant. You are in charge of design, set-up of assays, follow-up and analysis of results in close collaboration with Research Centres, Universities or reference farms. You are working closely with Phileo R&D experts in Microbiota, Immunology, and Toxicology.
- Manage one direct report and leads projects ;
- Drive and manage efficacy trial in Ruminant;
- Develop and structure our network with Research Institutes, Universities and reference farms to coordinate external in-vivo assays;
- Define and implement key performance indicators to determine environmental impact of our products;
- Promote new ideas and keep up-to date with newest technologies in the field;
- Take part in the translation of scientific data in marketing messages within multidisciplinary teams and valorization of the scientific results though oral and written communications;
- Work in close relationship with our Global species managers, regulatory affairs, and marketing departments.
You are the one we are looking for if :
– You have a high-level scientific background (MSc, DMV or PhD) in Animal Science, Veterinary Science, Animal physiology or equivalent and at least 3 years’ experience in ruminant health & nutrition sector;
– You are able to drive people and performance, to motivate teams, promoting team spirit and encouraging initiatives;
– You are able to undertake proactive and responsive actions, to make decisions and suggest new ideas;
– You are fluent in English.
Description de l'entreprise
As a global key player in yeasts and fermentation, Lesaffre designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology.
Family group born in northern France in 1853, now a multi-national and a multicultural company, Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
In close collaboration with its clients and partners, Lesaffre employs 10 700 people in nearly 80 subsidiaries based in +50 countries.
Lesaffre achieves a turnover of 2.2 billion euros.
Backed by 30 years of experience and a global staff of 170 people, Phileo, a Business Unit of Lesaffre, is a major player on the animal nutrition, health and welfare market.
Working at the crossroads of nutrition and animal health, Phileo designs, develops and delivers innovative nutritional solutions to enhance animal health and performance.
Our innovative capacity and knowledge of the manufacturing processes enable us to meet the most stringent demands of industry and livestock production.
Thanks to our global presence, we aim to stay close to our customers and able to adapt readily to their needs.