- Domaine d'activité
- Budapest, Hungary
- Type de contrat
- Permanent Contract
- 5 to 10 years
Description de l'offre
Works with and through Lesaffre Safety team, to ensure compliance with safety procedures and to assist in the achievement of Group safety goals & requirements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Assists, plans and implements safety policies and procedures in compliance with local, state, and Group rules and regulations.
- Group BBS (Behavioral Based Safety) approach implementation.
- Group Minimum requirement follow up.
- Organize and implement Safety communication and animation projects.
- Make sure that Safety dashboards project is updated, ongoing and content(minimum once per month) is presented to workshop level employees.
- Control and management of external safety company involvement.
- Advises on safety compliance concerns, risk assessment document and preventative actions.
- Plans and implements safety trainings for employees including initiation and workstation trainings.
- Create and maintain safety files and records including BBS data for further use.
- External contractor management, permit system & construction project safety.
- Assists on well-organized safety surveys and inspections, prepares written reports of findings and recommendations for corrective or preventive measures where indicated and follows up trough Action plan to ensure measures have been implemented.
- Conducts post-accident investigation and prepares report identifying possible accident causes(FA creation) and hazards for use by company employees and management.
- Assists in the development, evaluation and upgrading of factory safety programs.
- Active participation on Group/region projects and programs.
- Bachelor’s degree safety college or university
- Minimum 5 years safety industry experience
- Communication level English and Hungarian language skills are essential
- Ability to create, analyze, and interpret general safety instructions, professional procedures, technical procedures with overview on safety aspect
- Ability to write reports and presentations
- Excellent computer, presentation, communication and training skills
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from Group/Region
- Practical and proactive attitude
Description de l'entreprise