- Domaine d'activité
- Budapest, Hungary
- Type de contrat
- Permanent Contract
- 5 to 10 years
Description de l'offre
Works with and through Lesaffre Safety team, to ensure compliance with safety procedures and to assist in the achievement of Group safety goals & requirements.
- Assists, plans and implements safety policies and procedures in compliance with local, state, and Group rules and regulations.
- Active support in Behavioral Based Safety implementation
- Advises on safety compliance concerns, risk assessment document and preventative actions.
- Plans and implements safety trainings for employees including initiation and workstation trainings.
- External contractor management, permit system & construction project safety.
- Conducts post-accident investigation and prepares report identifying possible accident causes and hazards for use by company employees and management.
- Assists in the development, evaluation and upgrading of factory safety programs.
- Active participation on Group/region projects and programs.
- Degree in safety (college or university)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in similar role in manufacturing environment
- Communication level English and Hungarian language skills are essential
- Ability to create, analyze, and interpret general safety instructions, professional procedures, technical procedures with overview on safety aspect
- Excellent presentation, communication and training skills
- Practical and proactive attitude
Description de l'entreprise
A key global player in fermentation for more than a century, Lesaffre, with a 2,2 billion euro turnover, and established on all continents, counts 10,700 employees and more than 85 nationalities. On the strength of this experience and diversity, we work with customers, partners and researchers to find ever more relevant answers to the needs of food, health, naturalness and respect for our environment. Thus, every day, we explore and reveal the infinite potential of microorganisms.
To nourish 9 billion people, in a healthy way, in 2050 by making the most of our planet’s resources is a major and unprecedented issue. We believe that fermentation is one of the most promising answers to this challenge.
Lesaffre – Working together to better nourish and protect the planet