- Domaine d'activité
- Nairobi, Kenya
- Type de contrat
- Permanent Contract
Description de l'offre
- You are the key contact for Lesaffre KENYA clients in providing the best customer service experience.
- You organize and follow up Sales administration for Kenya and Export Markets.
- You record the customers’ orders, organizes deliveries, follow-up the payments.
- You monitor the goods collection and deliveries.
- You prepare & updates the Stock & Sales Reportings daily.
- You coordinate & optimize the Sales administration activities to increase sales and realize the budget of Lesaffre KENYA.
- You organize the delivery of sample products and goodies to the customers.
- You apply the company’s processes for orders, forecasts, logistics procedure, proforma invoices, loading documents, contracts, etc.
- You participate in the Accounting closing (monthly & yearly).
- You host & care the visitors of the company
- Bachelor degree from a related field (Business Administration, International Trade, Logistics, Economics)
- Min. 5 years of experience on Customer service, export sales and distributor network management, preferably in FMCG / Food sector
- Familiar with reportings building
- Strong knowledge on logistics and operation management
- Proficient user of MS Office, expertise on MS Excel is a must
- Very good analytical skills with ability to manage priorities
- Dynamic and active with the willingness to take on workloads to meet professional challenges
- At ease in internal and external communication
- Team player, solution oriented, multi-tasking and flexible
- Advanced planning, organization, and coordination skills
Description de l'entreprise
Founded in 1853, Lesaffre is an independent, family-owned group based in France and a leading global provider of baker’s yeast and yeast extract products. It employs over 10 500 persons on five continents and markets bakery, taste improvement, health and nutrition, fermentation and brewery products and services.
Lesaffre Kenya, a recent entity within the Group, produces Baking ingredients and sells yeast and ingredients. Reporting to Kenya Manager, you will be responsible for sales administration, importation and exportation activities in compliance with the local legislation, the Lesaffre Group guidelines and the Africa Sales strategy.