- Domaine d'activité
- İstanbul, Türkiye
- Type de contrat
- Permanent Contract
- 1 to 3 years
Description de l'offre
- Providing support in preparation of documents for the budget, monitoring prices (consolidation, analysis)
- Additional support with controlling of accounts receivable management + control of payments, urging of overdue invoices for selected customers
- Keeping and updating price lists
- Organizing and monitoring the regular meetings of sales team,
- Supporting the organization of external sales customer events,
- Coordinating, preparing and provisioning corporate events for customers in cooperation with marketing,
- Supporting in translation some documents, presentations to Russian/English/ Turkish if needed,
- Contributing to the preparation of the market share report ( Market intelligence, collecting data)
- Managing, updating, and archiving store document folders
- Organizing Baking Center activities in Central Asia.
- Bachelor’s Degree from related departments of universities,
- Minimum experience of 2 years in a similar position,
- Advanced level of MS Office applications,
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills,
- Proactive, customer and goal oriented,
- Advanced level of Russian is a must, good level of English, also Turkish is a plus.
Description de l'entreprise
As a global key player in yeasts and fermentation, Lesaffre designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for baking, food taste & pleasure, health care and biotechnology.
Family group born in northern France in 1853, now a multi-national and a multicultural company, Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
In close collaboration with its clients and partners, Lesaffre employs 10,000 people in nearly 80 subsidiaries based in 50 countries.
Lesaffre achieves a turnover of more than 2 billion euros.
We’re looking for our new « Sales Assistant« to be located in MEA Regional Headquarter, Ataşehir / İstanbul; who will work within the OCEA Region Export Sales team.