- Domaine d'activité
- Medan, Indonesia
- Type de contrat
- Permanent Contract
- 3 to 5 years
Description de l'offre
- Reporting to Regional Sales Manager.
- Make sure target and budget achieved as expectation.
- Managing the organization’s, the teams and distributor.
- Develop and executed the sales strategies in area including people.
- Develop new business opportunities and Identify new sales opportunities.
- Handling complain.
- Building relationship with customer.
- Market intelligence & Competitor activity.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in related area.
- Proven work experience as a Area Manager or Sales Supervisor.
- Experience to manager & control sales team.
- Ability to measure and analyze key performance indicators (ROI and KPIs).
- Willing to travel frequently to various locations among the responsibilities region.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Proficient in English.
- Good Communication, leadership, analytical thinking, result oriented attitude, trustworthy.
- Able to work independently.
Description de l'entreprise
Founded in 1853, Lesaffre is an independent, family-owned group based in France, and a leading global provider of baker’s yeast and yeast extract products.
It employs over 10 700 people on five continents and markets bakery, taste improvement, health and nutrition, fermentation and brewery products and services.
Saf Indonusa is an affiliate legal entity of Lesaffre Group.
This position will work with Regional Sales Manager to reach the Regional target of the company, develop business & the teams. The position will be based in Medan Area and willing to travel frequently to various locations is West Area.