- Domaine d'activité
- Marcq-en-Barœul, France
- Type de contrat
- Permanent Contract
- 3 to 5 years
Description de l'offre
Reporting to the Group IT Insfrastructure Manager, you will manage the SAP ERP/BI solution (ERP of the Group – 2000 users), in collaboration with our external hosting and management partners.
Main Activities :
- You lead production support and project activities for SAP Basis.
- You enforce best practices, ensure smooth and on time delivery.
- You build and maintain relationships with network, functional, and partner teams.
- You manage day to day support of existing SAP systems and support tickets for Basis.
- You perform root-cause-analysis, as well as performance management and optimization of SAP Systems, with our partner.
- You proactively analyze the SAP environments to detect deficiencies and recommend solutions for improvement.
- You understand the needs of functional teams and you propose appropriate solutions.
- You work with project team to identify and resolve technical issues.
- You work with project team to build and follow the cut over plans.
- You write and maintain technical infrastructure reference documents such as technical architecture, interface references, hardware and software assets.
- You configure, maintain, and supervise connected solutions with SAP (OMS, File transfers, Scans, robots, label printers).
- You define, plan and drive the implementation of system operations – System Refresh, System Enhancement, DRP solution, Security actions, with our partner.
- You plan and perform, with our partner, annual Disaster Recovery tests.
Technical Skills :
- With a higher IT education (Bac+3), with at least 3+ years’ experience in information systems, you have a significant experience in SAP field, including cloud technologies, in a structure of a similar size to ours.
- You have operational skills, to deal with technical issues and assist other teams in their tasks. Practical experience in SAP, Database, Middleware.
- You have strong technical skills in implementation and support of SAP system in a Windows/Linux/Hana
- You have a good knowledge of main SAP Solutions (ECC, S/4, BW, BOE, Solman, C4C)
- You have a good knowledge in some of other SAP components (CIP, BTP, SAC, Fiori, Web Dispatcher, Saprouter, Sap Console)
- You have secutiry knowledge (SSL, Kerberos, SAML, certificates and others)
Soft Skills :
- It is important that you have good communication skills for easy and effective communication with others (IT, Business, Partners).
- You are able to work in a complex and decentralized organization and lean structures.
- You are fluent in English.
- You will be required to travel to the group’s subsidiaries to provide on-site operational support when necessary.
Description de l'entreprise
A key global player in fermentation for more than a century, Lesaffre, with a 2,2 billion euro turnover, and established on all continents, counts 11,000 employees and more than 90 nationalities. On the strength of this experience and diversity, we work with customers, partners and researchers to find ever more relevant answers to the needs of food, health, naturalness and respect for our environment. Thus, every day, we explore and reveal the infinite potential of microorganisms.
To nourish 9 billion people, in a healthy way, in 2050 by making the most of our planet’s resources is a major and unprecedented issue. We believe that fermentation is one of the most promising answers to this challenge.
Lesaffre – Working together to better nourish and protect the planet