- Domaine d'activité
- Marcq-en-Barœul, France
- Type de contrat
- Permanent Contract
- 3 to 5 years
Description de l'offre
GENERAL CONTEXT & ENVIRONEMENT:
The Lesaffre Group has started a worldwide SAP Roll out across all its subsidiaries. The IT Group Department needs to strengthen his SAP Hypercare team in charge of the Finance and Industrial Controlling (FI-CO) CoreModel Support.
MISSION & CHALLENGES:
You will be under the SAP Hypercare referent responsibility and you will ensure the following missions:
- Follow the Lesaffre FI-CO CoreModel implementation done by our partner Deloitte
- Ensure that Lesaffre Finance Key Users manage the FI-CO CoreModel
- Follow all Business scenarios tests phase (unit, integrated tests) with impact in Finance and Controlling
- Support and Training of Finance Key Users during tests phases
- Monitor the Financial Migration
- Ensure all Company business needs are covered by a SAP Solution
- Build efficient communication and manage relationship between with all stakeholders in the project (Lesaffre Business team, Lesaffre SAP Support and external consultants)
After Go Live:
- Ensure the SAP Go live (starting phase)
- Support and coaching of Users in bug /issues fixing during few weeks
- Ensure Financial Migration finalization in Local and IFRS accounting, before the 1St SAP Closing
- Participate on site in the 2 first Month End Closing process (mandatory for the 1st Closing without consultants) and in the 1st Year End Closing
Control and make reliable SAP FI-CO data provided to the Group Reporting (P&L, Balance Sheet)
MASTER’S DEGREE. First experience in SAP FI-CO modules.
BUSINESS SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE:
- in SAP modules Finance FIGL, FIAA, FIAP, FIAR and Controlling CCA, COPC, COPA and Material ledger
- in Business flow Integration for Sales, Purchasing and Production with FI module
- in Industrial Controlling (appreciated)
- in International Accounting principles (IFRS norms)
- in Financial Consolidation tools like HFM (appreciated)
- in Business Intelligence tools (Business Object, SAP Analytical Cloud) (appreciated)
- Good English in speaking and writing (working language). Spanish is a plus.
- Ensure the Change Management, a smooth SAP transition during and after implementation
- Capacity to work independently, understand and embed all Company needs (Commercial / Production unit) within an international context
- Capacity to listen and take decisions based on rational argumentation explained to different internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work independently, to ensure a successful project, show initiative and organization with rigorous approach are key factors in this position
- Capacity to share and make information accessible for complex issues
This position requires travelling in France and abroad up to 50%.
Description de l'entreprise
A key global player in fermentation for more than a century, Lesaffre, with a 2,2 billion euro turnover, and established on all continents, counts 10,700 employees and more than 85 nationalities. On the strength of this experience and diversity, we work with customers, partners and researchers to find ever more relevant answers to the needs of food, health, naturalness and respect for our environment. Thus, every day, we explore and reveal the infinite potential of microorganisms.
To nourish 10 billion people, in a healthy way, in 2050 by making the most of our planet’s resources is a major and unprecedented issue. We believe that fermentation is one of the most promising answers to this challenge.
Lesaffre – Working together to better nourish and protect the planet.