- Domaine d'activité
- Marcq-en-Barœul, France
- Type de contrat
- Permanent Contract
- 5 to 10 years
Description de l'offre
Analyze and resolve the issues reported by users of Lesaffre Core Model SAP System by
- Resolving the issues reported and providing guidance to the users;
- Providing information about Lesaffre Core Model;
- Finetuning SAP setup including advise to developers to change custom developments;
- Performing mass maintenance of master data.
The job reports to the SAPCC France Coordinator.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Ticket follow up:
- Check the Solman tickets regularly;
- Update in Solman the actions done to resolve the issue;
- Maintain the status and the person in charge.
- Find resolution, get status information, provide help and guidance;
- Participate status review meetings;
- Support colleagues in their everyday work.
- Provide training about SAP functions including Lesaffre Core Model rules;
- Coach the junior experts;
- Participate in training organized for the job.
- Master Data Management:
- Perform maintenance when requested
- Check master data quality of new SAP implementations
- Adjust master data in case of emergency
- User Authorizations:
- Check authorization issues and help security team to find resolution;
- Propose improvements on user authorizations.
- Lesaffre Core Model maintenance:
- Keep documentations updated about Lesaffre Core Model;
- Keep user manuals updated about Lesaffre Core Model;
- Judge the Lesaffre Code Model compliance of solutions proposed by projects .
- Actively propose improvements in Lesaffre Core Model.
You have :
- University degree
- 5 years or more experience in SAP SD module
- A good English & French
Description de l'entreprise
A key global player in fermentation for more than a century, Lesaffre, with a 2,7 billion euro turnover, and established on all continents, counts 11,000 employees and more than 90 nationalities. On the strength of this experience and diversity, we work with customers, partners and researchers to find ever more relevant answers to the needs of food, health, naturalness and respect for our environment. Thus, every day, we explore and reveal the infinite potential of microorganisms.
To nourish 9 billion people, in a healthy way, in 2050 by making the most of our planet’s resources is a major and unprecedented issue. We believe that fermentation is one of the most promising answers to this challenge.
Lesaffre – Working together to better nourish and protect the planet !