- Domaine d'activité
- Marquette-lez-Lille, France
- Type de contrat
- Permanent Contract
- 5 to 10 years
Description de l'offre
Reporting to the Western Europe Regional IT Manager, your missions will be the following:
- Provide technical and functional support for ongoing SAP S/4 HANA implementation projects (BUILD mode until the end of 2023) working in collaboration with the integrator and internal support team.
- Support companies already using SAP in evolutions and integration projects (4 companies today + 2 mid-2023 + 4 beg 2024).
- Support SAP users by troubleshooting and resolving technical and functional issues.
- Travel to various locations within Western Europe as needed.
- Improve the SAP utilization within the region by spreading the Core Model knowledge, sharing best practices, and providing trainings on demand.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with a solid technical background and a good understanding of SAP S/4 HANA.
- Experience providing technical and functional support for SAP systems.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical and functional issues with SAP systems.
- Experience with customization of SAP systems, including integrations with other systems.
- Previous experience in SAP S/4 HANA or other ERP implementation projects is a plus.
But also in general your are capable of:
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Willingness to acquire functional knowledge in diverse areas.
- Fluent in English.
- French or German is a plus.
Description de l'entreprise
As a global key player in yeasts and fermentation, Lesaffre designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology.
Family group born in northern France in 1853, now a multi-national and a multicultural company, Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
In close collaboration with its clients and partners, Lesaffre employs 11 000 people in nearly 80 subsidiaries based in +50 countries.
Lesaffre achieves a turnover of 2.2 billion euros.