- Domaine d'activité
- Recherche & Développement
- Human care
- Desio, Italy
- Type de contrat
- Permanent Contract
- 5 to 10 years
Description de l'offre
We are looking for an Analytical development laboratory technician within the RnA (Research and Application) department.
The role is oriented towards analytical support to research and development laboratories and includes activities such as:
- Treatment of biological and fermentative matrices for the extraction of active ingredients
- Chemical analysis of samples for the determination of analytes in biological and chemical matrices
- Development of sample preparation and purification techniques
- Development of instrumental analysis methods for HPLC, GC, IC, CE, GPC, UV, ICP/OES and their validation according to ICH guidelines
- Execution of stability tests on ingredients and formulations
- Drafting of documents related to the activities (test reports related to the analyzes carried out, protocols and validation reports, etc …) mainly in English
- Collaborate with other members of the working group to manage the needs of reagents and materials of the laboratory, as well as of the equipment
- Collaborate in project management with other members of the RnA and company to share analytical results and updates (meetings, reports, slides, etc…)
- Degree in Chemistry, Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Chemistry and Technology, Biotechnology or similar
- At least 5 years’ experience in a chemical analysis laboratory in the pharmaceutical and nutraceutical sector
Description de l'entreprise
For the GNOSIS BY LESAFFRE Business Unit
For over 30 years, Lesaffre has been involved in Human Health & Nutrition as part of its ambition to Better Nourish and Protect the Planet. In November 2018, Lesaffre acquired Gnosis Advanced Biotech and officially combined it with Lesaffre Human Care to form a new Business Unit named Gnosis by Lesaffre.
At Gnosis by Lesaffre, we are committed to cultivating and to delivering nutritional actives, probiotics, and nutritional and functional yeasts that benefit human health and wellbeing, thanks to the power of microorganisms and biotransformation processes like fermentation. Put differently, we explore life to improve living.
Our vision: At Gnosis by Lesaffre, we strive for a world that moves better, digests better, ages better, feels better, and, ultimately, lives better thanks to microorganisms and biotransformation.