- Domaine d'activité
- Sheikh Zayed City, Egypt
- Type de contrat
- Fix term contract
- 3 to 5 years
Description de l'offre
- Follow up accounts receivable credit limit, pricing,
- Aging and reconciliation AR balances
- Follow up the customers over dues and booking WHT receipts.
- Coordinate and assist the sales accounts manager.
- Assist the sales admin and logistics team in releasing the original documents.
- Prepare commission contracts for the customers.
- Review the documentation of the new customers’ creation.
- control the accrual and free QTY.
- Sales Report Internally daily (Actual & Budget)
- Sales report monthly to region team till CM figures (Actual & Budget) Sales impacts.
- Promote Star report.
- Controlling EBX system (Customer’s creations / Products reviewing)
- Control derivative Sales and Collection Reports.
- Review and submit the new prices at ERP.
- Assist with sales budget and PFA requirements.
- Bank Reconciliation activity.
- Export subsidy support – matching the credit advice with its invoices.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Finance, or Economics departments of universities / or equivalent experience,
- At least 3 to 5 years of professional accounting experience,
- SAP user,
- Advanced level of written and verbal English.
Description de l'entreprise
As a global key player in yeast and fermentation, Lesaffre designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology.
In close collaboration with its clients and partners, Lesaffre employs 11 000 people in nearly 80 subsidiaries based in +50 countries.
Lesaffre achieves a turnover of 2.2 billion euros.
We are looking for « Senior Accounts Receivable » to be located in Galleria, Lesaffre Egypt Headquarter. This role will be responsible from ensuring that the accounting receivable process works correctly.