- shanghai, China
- Type de contrat
- Fix term contract
- 1 to 3 years
Description de l'offre
A: secretary part
- Support EMTs for daily schedules.
- Help to arrange logistics, cars, hotels, train/air tickets for EMT members & other colleagues when required.
- Coordinate scheduling meetings, appointments.
- Help to collect, claim expenses, and prepare for the expenses report of EMTs.
- Prepare for meeting room, coordinate the meeting room preparation & other admin related support
- Support for organizing meeting environment with other department in needs.
- Other work assigned by EMTs
B: admin part
- Assist to Coordinate and manage the daily work of administration, implement related work of employees
- Assist to develop and maintain administration management system and process, supervise the implementation and optimize the process
- Assist to Promote and implementation of various administrative systems, procedures, standards
- Assist to Manage daily administration work and standard management of the company's related files, including not limit to fixed assets, low-value consumables, license handling and annual inspection, logistics management, file management, etc.
- Assist to Establish administration rules and regulations, organize the drafting of other important documents, various documents, official documents, contracts and other archives management work
- Assist in legal affairs.
- Coordinate the work between company and relevant external departments, take charge of administrative reception arrange meetings etc.
- Other work assigned by leader.
– Bachelor degree majoring in English, French, Admin or related area;
– 2 years+ working experience, excellent fresh graduates is also welcome;
– Good communication skills both in Chinese and English; French is plus
– Strong sense of service &learning
– Be proactive and able to provide solution
– Team player as well as can work independently
Description de l'entreprise
As a global key player in yeasts and fermentation, Lesaffre designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology.
Family group born in northern France in 1853, now a multi-national and a multicultural company, Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
In close collaboration with its clients and partners, Lesaffre employs 10 000 people in nearly 80 subsidiaries based in 50 countries.
Lesaffre achieves a turnover of 2 billion euros.