- Domaine d'activité
- Sciences appliquées
- Shanghai, China
- Type de contrat
- Fix term contract
- +10 years
Description de l'offre
Seminar & workshop
-To prepare seminar & workshop with other functional teams
-To provide proactive & productive technical support accordingly
-To make report afterwards with applicable initiatives, and follow up
-To make customer visit with clear planning & appropriate content
-To understand the process and the competitive advantages and limits of competitor’s products in order to propose the right technical solutions
-To make comparative tests in the customer R&D or in the workshop
-New application development and promotion
-To make report for each visit including tests (if any) results, customer information, feedback from customer and next step
-troubleshooting when required
Events and other Baking Center activities
-To prepare all relevant stuff completely upfront, within cost, time and quality expectation
-To introduce Lesaffre innovation and solution via proactive interaction with external party proactively, for instance, customer, distributor, and baking school
-To manage all equipment and materials before & after fairs and activities
- 10 years or above bakery technical service / application development experience, especially from big bakery ingredients manufacturer or store
- Good insight of industry and market trend, technology, process and parameter, raw materials, customer and consumer expectation
- Practical skill and experience for recipe development and trouble shooting
- Good presentation and communication skill
- Strong team spirit, ownership and execution
- Result and business oriented
- Good English in speaking and writing will be highly preferred
Description de l'entreprise
As a global key player in yeasts and fermentation, Lesaffre designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology.
Family group born in northern France in 1853, now a multi-national and a multicultural company, Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
In close collaboration with its clients and partners, Lesaffre employs 11 000 people in nearly 80 subsidiaries based in +50 countries.
Lesaffre achieves a turnover of 2.2 billion euros.