- Domaine d'activité
- São Paulo, Brazil
- Type de contrat
- Permanent Contract
Description de l'offre
- Basic Function
The senior business development is responsible to increase revenue in LATAM by identifying profitable business opportunities and developing long-term business growth strategies.
- Tasks & Duties
Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
Translate and execute Procelys business strategy into a Sales Plan for LATAM
- Implement and execute the strategy in the region according with Business Unit strategy.
- Develops revenues and volumes of product sold in the region with existing and new customers.
- Prepare annual budgets (Sales budget & OPEX) for the region.
- Monitor and reports business situation (revenues, margin, OPEX, account receivables, opportunities)
Support customer/business development in the region
- Meets with key clients, assisting sales with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
- Monitors competitor products, sales and marketing activities.
- Ensure efficient distribution network and ensure distributors are managed and monitored,
- Contribute with marketing to define product range, product positioning, price strategy and channel / distribution activities to budget and to the market conditions.
Manage regional sales organization.
- Recruit, coach, develop organization (training, meeting, …) according to plan, sets performance goals and run performance evaluations.
- Manage the opportunity funnel meeting & prioritization.
- Work in coordination with Communication & Business Information Manager and marketing team for topics related to market research,
- Coordinate and prioritize with the technical & innovation manager the technical support activities and with the LAB manager the application work required to reinforce business.
- A business or management degree with a strong experience (>10 years)) in industrial environment (Food ingredients, Biotechnology, or agricultural ingredients) in business development, commercial or management position.
- A Scientific/Engineering studies (ideally Biochemical Engineering/Biotechnology/Bioprocessing) with a minimum of 10 years successful in business (sales, marketing and/or management experience preferably in a B2B environment)
Skills & Competencies:
- Proven working experience in business development or sales or a relevant role
- Proven experience interacting in an industrial environment in an industrial
- Understanding of financial KPIs (P&L, CAPEX, OPEX, Amortization, profitability, ROCE)
- Ability to
- Good language skills in English, Portuguese, and Spanish
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and self-starter and organized personality
- Soft skills: negotiation / communication / making plans / strategic thinking/ business planning / Account management.
- Attitude: open / curious matric / multicultural
- Excellent in managing customer relationship, negotiation & selling skills.
- Knowledge and experience in Strategic / Key Account Management
- A strong sense of service, quality and professionalism
- Strategic thinking
- Ability to plan, structure and prioritize.
- Ability to work in a matrix and multi-cultural environment.
Description de l'entreprise
As a global key player in yeasts and fermentation, Lesaffre designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology.
Family group born in northern France in 1853, now a multi-national and a multicultural company, Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
In close collaboration with its clients and partners, Lesaffre employs 11 000 people in nearly 80 subsidiaries based in +50 countries.
Lesaffre achieves a turnover of 2.2 billion euros.
Procelys aims to support the biotechnology industry by providing nutrients and expertise to improve growth and productivity of microorganisms and cell culture.
This Lesaffre’s Business Unit develops a wide range of specific fermentation nutrients designed for Biopharma, Food & Feed Bioingredients, Food cultures & Probiotics, Renewable Chemicals and Biocontrol industries. Strengthened by being a part of Lesaffre and drawing upon its expertise worldwide, Procelys fosters a strong proximity with its customers.