- Shanghai, China
- Type de contrat
- Permanent Contract
- 5 to 10 years
Description de l'offre
– Assist with developing and conducting the annual risk assessment process
– Lead the annual auditing of internal control self-assessment
– Plan, organize and perform scheduled and risk-based audit projects
– Perform quality review of audit working papers
– Communicate audit findings to local management
– Assist with negotiating the proposed action plan with relevant functions
– Follow up the implementation of the audit actions and suggestions
– Propose the improvement/updating of existing internal control standards
– Assist in developing computerized audit tools in corporation with IT
– Assist in building continuous audit and monitoring of financial transactions
– Assist in the projects raised by line manger
– Ad hoc assignments
– Bachelor or above, majored in Auditing, Finance or law related
– 4 years and above working experience, at least 3 years’ experience in internal auditing, internal control or compliance, IT auditing experience is a plus
– Proficient knowledge in accounting and financial controls
CIA or CPA certification is a plus
Description de l'entreprise
As a global key player in yeasts and fermentation, Lesaffre designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology.
Family group born in northern France in 1853, now a multi-national and a multicultural company, Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
In close collaboration with its clients and partners, Lesaffre employs 10 000 people in nearly 80 subsidiaries based in 50 countries.
Lesaffre achieves a turnover of 2 billion euros.