- Budapest, Hungary
- Type de contrat
- Permanent Contract
- 5 to 10 years
Description de l'offre
The part you will play
As a member of our SAP Support team, you will support us in development tasks.
· Degree in relevant field
· 5+ years work experience in SAP developer role (ABAP)
· Programming knowledge: forms, reports, development, BADI, user-exit, OOP, performance optimization, error and dump analysis
· Knowledge in modules SD, MM and PP
· Fluent in English
Advantage the following knowledge/experience:
· Project management in multinational environment
· iDoc, query, adobe forms development
· Finance module, Fiori, S/4 HANA, SolMan, BI
· Customer oriented and team player
· Ability to adapt to other cultures
· Project Management skill
Description de l'entreprise
A key global player in fermentation for more than a century, Lesaffre, with a 2,2 billion euro turnover, and established on all continents, counts 10,700 employees and more than 85 nationalities. On the strength of this experience and diversity, we work with customers, partners and researchers to find ever more relevant answers to the needs of food, health, naturalness and respect for our environment. Thus, every day, we explore and reveal the infinite potential of microorganisms.
To nourish 9 billion people, in a healthy way, in 2050 by making the most of our planet’s resources is a major and unprecedented issue. We believe that fermentation is one of the most promising answers to this challenge.
Lesaffre – Working together to better nourish and protect the planet
Build a career with a truly global perspective and work with and learn from a network that spans 85 nationalities.