- Domaine d'activité
- Human care
- Pisticci Scalo, Italy
- Type de contrat
- Internship - Stage
Description de l'offre
We are looking for an Intern who will work in our Import-Export Team.
You’ll work in a strongly committed work environment in which we consider the Team spirit and the reciprocal support as the base of our work.
The role is oriented towards operative support in all import-export activities of the production plant, specifically:
- reception of raw materials and orders of sale in reference to international customers;
- management of the documentation connected to import/export processes;
- preparation of internal reporting to support the business.
You will also develop:
- technical skills on international market;
- technical skills on transport and logistics;
- technical skills on management tools (SAP).
- Degree in Economics ang Management Engineering or similar;
- A previous experience in import-export or logistic department is considered a plus.
Description de l'entreprise
For over 30 years, Lesaffre has been involved in Human Health & Nutrition as part of its ambition to Better Nourish and Protect the Planet. In November 2018, Lesaffre acquired Gnosis Advanced Biotech and officially combined it with Lesaffre Human Care to form a new Business Unit named Gnosis by Lesaffre.
At Gnosis by Lesaffre, we are committed to cultivating and to delivering nutritional actives, probiotics, and nutritional and functional yeasts that benefit human health and wellbeing, thanks to the power of microorganisms and biotransformation processes like fermentation. Put differently, we explore life to improve living.
Our vision: At Gnosis by Lesaffre, we strive for a world that moves better, digests better, ages better, feels better, and, ultimately, lives better thanks to microorganisms and biotransformation.