- Domaine d'activité
- Marcq-en-Barœul, France
- Type de contrat
- Permanent Contract
Description de l'offre
As a Strategy Analyst, your main missions revolve around:
- Strategy: you will conduct key strategic studies and make recommendations to the group top management, its Executive Committee and its Boards of Directors;
- External growth: you will be involved in several M&A projects, from the identification and profiling of acquisition targets to the analysis of selected business development opportunities and realization of due diligence;
- Competitive Intelligence: you will participate in the monitoring of our competitor’s strategic movements. You will work in close collaboration with the global network of competitive intelligence analysts (~12 people), as well as with the regional and business unit teams.
You have a Master’s degree from an engineering school, business school or university. A background in biology / life sciences would be an asset. You have 2 to 4 years of experience in one or several of the following positions:
- Consultant (strategy, M&A, transformation, organization);
- Investment analyst (private-equity, investment banking);
- Strategy analyst within the strategy department of a large group.
You are familiar with the methodology of strategy consulting.
An excellent level of English is required for this position.
You are particularly comfortable working with numbers, producing relevant financial analyses and business plans. You are intellectually agile and have a great ability to synthesize data. You know how to grasp a mass of complex data and quickly extract relevant conclusions.
You have excellent oral and written skills, and you convey your convictions with finesse and pedagogy. You also have excellent presentation skills in order to exchange with top management.
Description de l'entreprise
A key global player in fermentation for more than a century, Lesaffre, with a 2,2 billion euro turnover, and established on all continents, counts 11,000 employees and more than 90 nationalities. On the strength of this experience and diversity, we work with customers, partners and researchers to find ever more relevant answers to the needs of food, health, naturalness and respect for our environment. Thus, every day, we explore and reveal the infinite potential of microorganisms.
To nourish 9 billion people, in a healthy way, in 2050 by making the most of our planet’s resources is a major and unprecedented issue. We believe that fermentation is one of the most promising answers to this challenge.