- Domaine d'activité
- Marcq-en-Barœul, France
- Type de contrat
- Internship - Stage
Description de l'offre
Reporting to the Strategy and Corporate Development Director, you will work on strategy and M&A topics with multiple stakeholders within the group, in the Strategy and Corporate Development department, and directly with the relevant Business Units.
You will play a key role in identifying innovative biotech startups, to support the group’s growth in the fields of Health, Nutrition and Biotech.
Roles and responsibilities
- Participation in various subjects related to the company’s strategy;
- Identification of M&A targets: screening of acquisition opportunities, preliminary diagnosis of targets, presentation to the General Managers in charge of the different Business Units;
- Participation in M&A projects: strategic analysis, valuation of acquisition targets using various methods depending on the nature of the target (commercial stage company, R&D laboratory, start-up…), due-diligence;
- Monitoring investment opportunities in innovative start-ups via a Venture Capital fund in which Lesaffre is a shareholder.
- Student / graduate of a top-ranking business or agronomy school.
- Interest in corporate strategy and M&A.
- Appetence for the health, nutrition and biotechnology sectors.
- Intellectual curiosity.
- Strong analysis and synthesis skills.
- Strong communication skills, in French and English.
- Good knowledge of corporate finance.
- Good knowledge of Office tools (PowerPoint, Excel).
Description de l'entreprise
A key global player in fermentation for more than a century, Lesaffre, with a 2,2 billion euro turnover, and established on all continents, counts 11,000 employees and more than 90 nationalities. On the strength of this experience and diversity, we work with customers, partners and researchers to find ever more relevant answers to the needs of food, health, naturalness and respect for our environment. Thus, every day, we explore and reveal the infinite potential of microorganisms.
To nourish 9 billion people, in a healthy way, in 2050 by making the most of our planet’s resources is a major and unprecedented issue. We believe that fermentation is one of the most promising answers to this challenge.
Lesaffre – Working together to better nourish and protect the planet.