- Domaine d'activité
- Recherche & Développement
- Human care
- Marcq-en-Barœul, France
- Type de contrat
- Permanent Contract
- 5 to 10 years
Description de l'offre
In this context, Gnosis by Lesaffre is recruiting a Substantiation Plan Manager to join its Research and Application department.
You will report directly to the Substantiation & Applications Team Manager.
Within the Research and Application department, the Substantiation & Applications team is responsible for the assessment and substantiation of the efficacy and safety of every ingredient of the commercial range and innovation pipeline of Gnosis by Lesaffre. Our portfolio includes usable nutritional actives, probiotics, and nutritional/functional yeasts obtained by biotransformation and that benefit human wellbeing. The team is also highly involved in the valorisation of the scientific results through oral and written communications.
The Substantiation & Applications team is working very closely with the Market Managers and Key Account Managers, providing support to develop promotional materials and answer customers’ requests. An equivalent support is brought to Regulatory Affairs Specialists to complete market access and claims dossiers. Finally, collaborators of the team are project managers, thus coordinating every aspect of the development of new products as well as multidisciplinary project teams.
Main missions :
Within Gnosis by Lesaffre, the Substantiation Plan Manager is in charge of:
• SUBSTANTİATİON STRATEGİC PLANNİNG
– Key point of contact for the Product / Market Managers in charge of the corresponding ingredient(s) / Market segment
– Work closely with Product / Market Managers and Regulatory Affair Managers to define the benefits to be addressed and the targeted level of evidence
– Build, coordinate and deliver a multi-year substantiation plan for an ingredient or a category of ingredients
• SUBSTANTİATİON PLAN MANAGEMENT
– Build the basis of the existing evidence through internal data, scientific literature, and competition benchmark
– Define and propose the studies to be performed
– Ensure Substantiation delivery through ad-hoc studies: design, set up, launch, coordinate, monitor and promote preclinical and clinical studies to substantiate the efficacy and safety of our ingredients
– Manage timelines and budget for the whole plan
• PROGRAM/PROJECT MANAGEMENT
– Accountable for a whole program and/or a project and/or a project technical workpackage
• SENIOR SCIENTIFIC WRITING
– Lead scientific publications/posters writing and submission
– Present orally scientific content (during scientific congress/conference, meetings with customers, …)
• MARKET PROMOTION OF SUBSTANTIATION
– Representative of the Substantiation & Application Team @ Key Accounts : involvement in co-development projects
– Support marketing and sales in the commercial promotion of substantiation (trainings, development of marketing messages and sales materials, participation in key meetings with customers, etc.)
– Provide scientific support in answering substantiation-related customers’ request, in benchmarking the substantiation of competitors’ ingredients, in developing new ideas, in filling market access or health claim dossiers
• PEOPLE MANAGEMENT
– Ensure managerial responsibilities towards Clinical Study and Project Managers and/or students (phD, trainees…)
- Education: Life sciences engineering degree or Master Degree with human health specialization, Pharma or PhD degree
- 5 to 10 years’ experience in:
- Clinical studies management from conception to promotion
- Scientific writing, including literature review, analysis and synthesis
- Preclinical & clinical study methodologies
- Life sciences, nutrition and probiotics, nutritional actives
- Technical Skills:
- Project management
- Clinical study designs, set up, monitoring and promotion
- Ability to analyze and summarize informations (Literature review and synthesis)
- Advanced scientific writing and oral presentations (English)
- Behavioral Skills:
- Rigor, critical and analytical mind
- Team spirit & cooperative
- Ability to delegate, to encourage, to drive performance of team members
- Good communication skills
Description de l'entreprise
For over 30 years, Lesaffre has been involved in Human Health & Nutrition as part of its ambition to Better Nourish and Protect the Planet. In November 2018, Lesaffre acquired Gnosis Advanced Biotech and officially combined it with Lesaffre Human Care to form a new Business Unit named Gnosis by Lesaffre. In May 2021, Lesaffre acquired NattoPharma to continue to strengthen its Human Health & Nutrition business.
At Gnosis by Lesaffre, we are committed to cultivating and to delivering nutritional actives, probiotics, and nutritional and functional yeasts that benefit human health and wellbeing, thanks to the power of microorganisms and biotransformation processes like fermentation. Put differently, we explore life to improve living.
Our vision: At Gnosis by Lesaffre, we strive for a world that moves better, digests better, ages better, feels better, and, ultimately, lives better thanks to microorganisms and biotransformation.