- Domaine d'activité
- Ressources humaines
- Shanghai, China
- Type de contrat
- Fix term contract
- 5 to 10 years
Description de l'offre
- Implement and continuously optimize whole China training program, on-line training tools and program, coordinate with group, local customized program to keep consistency and improvement;
- Initiate, consolidate, implement and follow up the whole China people review process, action plan, ensure it is well monitoring the whole talent pipeline and movement;
- Promote China internal talent mobility for career development. Review and optimize continuously the people review mechanism and process to ensure the transparency, fairness and so on;
- Set up and be part of career path committee, well monitor the talent pipeline in whole China to contribute to whole Lesaffre group talent development;
- Well manage the external vendor on talent acquisition, training program, coaches or consultants and control well the budget;
- Collect and analyze the training needs from all department and build the training budget for China, follow up the training cost and evaluate the training performance;
- Evaluate the training vendors and control the quality of training vendors/consultants with systematic tools, for instance questionnaire, after-course feedback and people improvement follow-up after training;
- Develop training system to improve organizational competencies and technical skills so as to meet current and future job/organization requirements;
- Lead China learning and development project, for instance operator training, e-learning and competencies matrix skills model;
- Work together with group and HRD to evaluate vendors to develop leadership, management skills and competencies training so as to help the leadership improvement;
- Work with HR team to review JD, performance review, annual review tools, in needs to improve the tools;
- Support to develop the identified key talents on specific training linking with career paths;
- Develop the internal trainers system by working with HRD, management and HR team to identify the names of internal trainers, build incentive system to promote internal trainers, work out internal courses, provide training for internal trainers;
- Others projects assigned by line manager.
- Education background
Bachelor degree and above on HR management, Administration management, Law or Sociology
- Working experience
At least 5 years working experience in MNCs at the similar position
Project management experience is required
Understanding of all HR models, but focus on learning and development
Excellent communication/presentation skills both in Chinese and English
Clear-minded and proactive, be able to propose solution
Excellent over-view on operation/business
Good time-management, organization and planning
Passion for helping people learn and grow
Willing to go the extra mile to complete projects on schedule
Can accept change and is flexible toward change
Counted on to achieve objectives and be flexible to take on other tasks when requried
Description de l'entreprise
As a global key player in yeasts and fermentation, Lesaffre designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology.
Family group born in northern France in 1853, now a multi-national and a multicultural company, Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
In close collaboration with its clients and partners, Lesaffre employs 11 000 people in nearly 80 subsidiaries based in +50 countries.
Lesaffre achieves a turnover of 2.2 billion euros.