- Domaine d'activité
- Recherche & Développement
- Animal care
- Loos, France
- Type de contrat
- Permanent Contract
- +10 years
Description de l'offre
As part of the R&D Team of Phileo by Lesaffre, we are looking for an expert in Ruminant or pet Nutrition and Health. The position includes the management of the team dedicated to the implementation and management of trials in targeted species (Ruminant, Poultry, Swine, Pets, Aqua…). This includes design, set-up of assays, follow-up and analysis of results in close collaboration with Research Centres, Universities or reference farms. The team is working closely with Phileo R&D experts in Microbiota, Immunology, and Toxicology.
- Manage the team who implement animal health and nutrition trials in all species;
- Drive and manage efficacy trial specifically in ruminant and/or pet,
- Develop and structure our network with Research Institutes, Universities and reference farms to coordinate external in-vivo assays,
- Define and implement key performance indicators to determine environmental impact of our products,
- Promote new ideas and keep up-to date with newest technologies in the field,
- Take part in the translation of scientific data in marketing messages within multidisciplinary teams and valorization of the scientific results though oral and written communications,
- Work in close relationship with our Global species managers, regulatory affairs, and marketing departments.
- Lead and manage the team including remotely,
- Handle a clear and regular reporting,
- Handle the budget for the activities and projects of its team.
· With a high-level scientific background (MSc, DMV or PhD) in Animal Science, Veterinary Science, Animal physiology and at least 10 years’ experience in ruminant or pet health & nutrition sector.
· Team management experience in an international and multidisciplinary environment.
· Able to drive people and performance, to motivate teams, promoting team spirit and encouraging initiatives;
· Able to undertake proactive and responsive actions, to make decisions and suggest new ideas;
Fluent in English.
Description de l'entreprise
Backed by 30 years of experience and a global staff of 170 people, Phileo is a major player on the animal nutrition, health and welfare market.
Working at the crossroads of nutrition and animal health, Phileo designs, develops and delivers innovative nutritional solutions to enhance animal health and performance.
Our innovative capacity and knowledge of the manufacturing processes enable us to meet the most stringent demands of industry and livestock production.
Thanks to our global presence, we aim to stay close to our customers and able to adapt readily to their needs.