- Domaine d'activité
- Sciences appliquées
- Medan, Jakarta, Pekanbaru, Indonesia
- Type de contrat
- Permanent Contract
- 3 to 5 years
Description de l'offre
- Directly responsible to Technical Application Manager
- Responsible and accountable for day to day operational in Baking Center
- Technical assistant for key customer
- Create new innovative application minimum 2 innovation per month
- Supporting commercial team (demo B2B and B2C, handling complain, visit customer, baked sample) in their respective region and nation wide if necessary
- Generate monthly report to direct superior
- Education min D-3 from food technology, baking science, food and hospitality academy
- Minimum 3-5 years working experience’s in multinational company and preferably Supervisor/Assistant Manager
- Able to speak English and computer skill
- Dynamic, creative, attractive, talkative and passionate in Baking
Description de l'entreprise
Founded in 1853, Lesaffre is an independent, family-owned group based in France, and a leading global provider of baker’s yeast and yeast extract products.
It employs over 10 700 people on five continents and markets bakery, taste improvement, health and nutrition, fermentation and brewery products and services.
Saf Indonusa is an affiliate legal entity of Lesaffre Group.
This position will support commercial team in developing the business by assisting the technical aspects (demonstration, consultation and problem solving, training the customer or prospect customer, test/trial and new product development) and develop new business to achieve the goals & reporting to Technical Applicaion Manager