- Domaine d'activité
- Linxi County, Inner Mongolia, China
- Type de contrat
- Fix term contract
- 1 to 3 years
Description de l'offre
- Do purchasing according to the company rules and procedures (contact suppliers, negotiate prices, make contracts, follow-up purchases and logistics).
- Coordinate with maintenance and production teams to fulfil their requests and communicate about deliveries of spare parts. Go on site if needed.
- Coordinate with warehouse team for the receptions and returning of spare parts.
- Be proactive to ensure better quality of spare parts and service, reduce the delivery times and reduce the maintenance cost.
- Be able to answer the phone and react quickly for emergency purchasing.
- Other duties assigned by the managers.
- Bachelor degree either in technical or purchasing specialty
- 3 years experience as technical buyer in industry (preferably in food industry)
- Experience as maintenance technician is better
- Good communication by phone, emails and face to face.Price negotiation knowledge
- Local and international technical spare parts/suppliers market knowledge
- Technical knowledge (preferably in food industry)
- Computer skills (Pack office, internet, CMMS…).Ability to work under pressure
Description de l'entreprise
As a global key player in yeasts and fermentation, Lesaffre designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology.
Family group born in northern France in 1853, now a multi-national and a multicultural company, Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
In close collaboration with its clients and partners, Lesaffre employs 10 000 people in nearly 80 subsidiaries based in 50 countries.
Lesaffre achieves a turnover of 2 billion euros.