- Domaine d'activité
- Animal care
- Guangzhou, China
- Type de contrat
- Fix term contract
- 1 to 3 years
Description de l'offre
• Responsible for supporting the available distributors to promote sales of Phileo products to achieve or exceed sales target
• Visit existing and new accounts with technical manager or distributer, seek and assess customer needs, provide products and services solutions
• To report on customer needs
• Follow up on quality claims made by his customers on Phileo products
• To report on competition monitoring (information, samples, prices.)
• To provide regular written reporting on market data, the advancement of the action plan and projects
• Bachelor’s degree in Swine/Poultry/Nutrition, and with at least 2 years sales experience in the industry
• Familiar with production process and technology in relative feeding industry or work experience at farm
• Excellent communications skills
• Self-motivated and self-managing abilities are expected
• Good team player
Description de l'entreprise
Backed by 30 years of experience and a global staff of 170 people, Phileo is a major player on the animal nutrition, health and welfare market.
Working at the crossroads of nutrition and animal health, Phileo designs, develops and delivers innovative nutritional solutions to enhance animal health and performance.
Our innovative capacity and knowledge of the manufacturing processes enable us to meet the most stringent demands of industry and livestock production.
Thanks to our global presence, we aim to stay close to our customers and able to adapt readily to their needs.