- Fermentation nutrients
- Shanghai, China
- Type de contrat
- Fix term contract
- 1 to 3 years
Description de l'offre
Sales promotion and customer management
· Contribute to the implementation of the sales strategy defined;
· Look after the assigned customers, visit existing and new accounts, seek and assess customer needs, provide products and services solutions, and deepen relationships;
· Assist Business Managers and Technical Support Manager to organize technical seminars, training activities to distributors and customers on our products and related technical topics;
· Assist distributors to gain new business and maintain existing clients by effective customer relationship management, application of our products and through the organization of technical or launching seminars;
· Assist Business Managers on distributor communication and management;
· Provide regular written reports to the manager on the sales follow-up, customer claims, market data, the advancement of the action plan and other activities.
Contribution to market analysis and marketing strategy
· Discover and collect information about market innovations and product positioning in the relevant market to identify emerging trends and market needs;
· Updates on competitors’ products prices and collects products samples when required;
· Identifies market needs, opportunities and key success factors and reports it to his N+1.
· Attends relevant exhibitions, conferences & workshops to increasing knowledge on fermentation productions and to promote our products.
· Actively participate in Procelys and Lesaffre activities when needed.
· Participates in transversal projects when needed.
· Bachelor or master degree in Bio Engineering or related majors
Skills & Competencies :
· 2-5 years experience as sales in Fermentation industry
· Passionate to work as sales in this industry
· Excellent communications skills
· Self-motivated and self-managing abilities are expected
· Good team player
· Certain level of English language skill
Description de l'entreprise
Lesaffre group was founded in 1853, a 166-year-old French group based in Northern France has now become a multi-national and a multicultural company that is committed to providing the best in each of its business areas: baking, nutrition and health, flavours and fermentation.
Lesaffre started its business in China over 30 years ago. Beyond yeast and bread improvers, Lesaffre offers a full range of products and services related to nutrition and health: yeast extracts for food savory and high performance nutrients for micro-organism and cell cultures, yeasts and other probiotics for human and animal nutrition, crop protection, yeasts for beer, wines, and renewable fuels, etc.
In 2010, Lesaffre Management (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. was set up to manage Lesaffre’s business in China, from human resources, sales& marketing, to finance and operation management.
China headquarter： based in Shanghai, managing all Lesaffre business in China
5 regional sales offices： Shanghai, Guangzhou, Beijing, Shenyang and Hong Kong, managing business, implementing marketing initiatives and providing sales services to our customers in China, Hong Kong & Taiwan
4 baking centers： in Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou and Hong Kong, providing R&D and technical support, training and technical services to our customers.
5 modernized plants: Anhui Mingguang, Guangxi Laibin, Guangxi Chongzuo.
For more information about our company, please visit our website: http://www.lesaffre.com.cn