- Animal care
- Xi'an, China
- Type de contrat
- Fix term contract
- 1 to 3 years
Description de l'offre
- Responsible for the Sales and the distributors to promote sales of Phileo products to achieve or exceed sales target
- To coordinate with the technical service of Phileo the establishment of commercial trials and the answers to local legal questions
- Visit existing and new accounts with Technical manager or distributer, seek and assess customer needs, provide products and services solutions, and deepen relationships
- Identify and choose in agreement with the sales management the new distributors or agents necessary for the development of sales of Phileo products
- Support to establish/settle the new distributors and train them on the Phileo product range
- To report on customer needs
- Follow up on quality claims made by his customers on Phileo products
- To report on competition monitoring (information, samples, prices.)
- To provide regular written reporting on market data, the advancement of the action plan and projects
- Master's degree in Ruminate/Nutrition, or with at least 2 years sales experience for Key Accounts customer in the industry
- Familiar with production process and technology in relative ruminant farming
- Excellent communications skills
- Self-motivated and self-managing abilities are expected
- Good team player
Description de l'entreprise
Backed by 30 years of experience and a global staff of 170 people, Phileo is a major player on the animal nutrition, health and welfare market.
Working at the crossroads of nutrition and animal health, Phileo designs, develops and delivers innovative nutritional solutions to enhance animal health and performance.
Our innovative capacity and knowledge of the manufacturing processes enable us to meet the most stringent demands of industry and livestock production.
Thanks to our global presence, we aim to stay close to our customers and able to adapt readily to their needs.