- Domaine d'activité
- Malang, Indonesia
- Type de contrat
- Permanent Contract
- 3 to 5 years
Description de l'offre
- Organizational position dealing with the internal arrangement of the crew.
- The position will hold responsibilities in the allocation of Polyvalent employees, the replacement of employees within and between Dept.
- Ensuring the availability of human resources matching with the production / technical requirements.
- His/her goal will be to ensure that the personnel available and allocated to each function is available at all times.
- He/She will request overtime through the establish protocols and will keep account on the individual balance of the Factory crew.
- He/She will support the Department Managers in terms of evaluation of the staff and will propose the best T&D structure for ensuring enough flexibility on the team.
- The KPI linked to the position will be detailed later on but should be directly related with availability of personnel, personnel cost and productivity within the frame of his scope of work.
- Bachelor degree required in Food manufacturing, Microbiology, Biotechnology or Chemistry
- Minimum of 3 years of food/pharmaceutical/biotechnology Fermentation process in Multinational Company.
- Experience 2 years at production supervisory level
- High level of motivation, open- minded, flexible, creative, autonomous, critical thinker, and problem-solving skills
- High proficiency in both written & Verbal in English communication & local language is required.
- Familiar with local regulations and standard
- High level of Microsoft office especially Excell (Statistics, and Understand about Excell Macro and VBA)
Description de l'entreprise
As a Global Worldwide Leading Player in Yeasts and Fermentation, Lesaffre Group designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology. Lesaffre, is a Family Private Company born in northern of France in 1853 which becomes now a multi-national and a multicultural well recognized Worldwide Company. Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
Lesaffre Sari Nusa is an affiliate legal entity of Lesaffre Group.