- Domaine d'activité
- Cedar Rapids, United States
- Type de contrat
Description de l'offre
Your main duties are the follows:
· Conduct general studies in process improvement and production optimization including:
– ensuring microbiology performance,
– follow-up of raw material and energy ratios,
– miscellaneous KPIs monitoring
· Conduct the streamlining operation: follow and improve operators load, production logs/checks, cleaning activities, ergonomics, …
· Review and update needed SOPs in the department,
· Support all department projects (plant cleaning and Lean initiative projects)
· Assist in optimization of processes and production studies
· Support for implementation and analysis of Data bases
As a key contact support for all process stakeholders, you work in straight collaboration with other departments like engineering and maintenance.
Description de l'entreprise
As a global key player in yeasts and fermentation, Lesaffre designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology.
Family group born in northern France in 1853, now a multi-national and a multicultural company, Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
In close collaboration with its clients and partners, Lesaffre employs 10 700 people in nearly 80 subsidiaries based in +50 countries.
Lesaffre achieves a turnover of 2.2 billion euros.