- Domaine d'activité
- Malang, Indonesia
- Type de contrat
- Permanent Contract
- 3 to 5 years
Description de l'offre
- Supervise Warehouse operational activities are in accordance with the procedures to support quality standards and cost efficiency
- Conduct warehouse management including FIFO/LIFO, stock opname periodically, record management, etc.
- Supervise all loading and unloading activities as well as shipping, receiving, and storing execute as per applicable procedures
- Supervise the use of all warehouse assets
- Maintaining Warehouse area in terms of safety, security, and hygiene.
- Creating report of warehouse activities
- Coordinate with related parties and division to ensuring warehouse are in well capacity and the goods stock are in good condition
- Diploma degree in Supply Chain / Business Administration / Management / Engineering or relevant major
- At least 3 years’ experience with same role in managing warehouse
- Self-initiative, hands-on problem solver, and result driven
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively interact with both internal and external stakeholders
- Having strong leadership and able to manage team effectively
- Good communication skills both written and verbal in English
- Experienced with warehouse software including excel
- Ability to deal effectively with all levels within organization as well as with external parties
Description de l'entreprise
As a Global Worldwide Leading Player in Yeasts and Fermentation, Lesaffre Group designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology. Lesaffre, is a Family Private Company born in northern of France in 1853 which becomes now a multi-national and a multicultural well recognized Worldwide Company. Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
Lesaffre Sari Nusa is an affiliate legal entity of Lesaffre Group.