- Domaine d'activité
- Direction générale
- Abidjan, Cote dIvoire
- Type de contrat
- Permanent Contract
- +10 years
Description de l'offre
- Strengthening the distribution network to ensure efficient & professional market coverage,
- Enhancing the brand awareness and growing the sold product range,
- Enhancing sales activities in Yeasts and Baking Ingredients while optimizing profitability.
- Holding full P&L responsibility in the sub-region,
- Building, maintaining and developing a strong network with the current and potential customers,
- Promoting a healthy workflow of suppliers to fulfill the needs of business in line with the business strategy,
- Ensuring compliance of the Company in respect of Legal, Food & Safety, Health & Safety aspects and Lesaffre Core Values.
- Graduate Degree in Marketing & Sales and/ or Business Administration,
- Solid experience of 10-15 years in food or FMCG industries within Africa Region,
- Proven management skills with a strong result orientation,
- Stakeholder and supplier management,
- Flexible to travel frequently in the responsible area,
- Fluency in French and English.
Description de l'entreprise
As a global key player in yeasts and fermentation, Lesaffre designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology.
In close collaboration with its clients and partners, Lesaffre employs 11 000 people in nearly 80 subsidiaries based in +50 countries.
Lesaffre achieves a turnover of 2.2 billion euros.
We are looking for our new « Sub-Region Director – West Africa » to be located in Abidjan, Ivory Coast. This role will be responsible in leading the yeast and ingredients activity and cover 24 countries of Western Africa.