- Fermentation nutrients
- Maisons-Alfort, France
- Contract type
- Permanent Contract
- 5 to 10 years
- You are in charge of a regional client portfolio in the area to be covered (France, England, Spain and Benelux),
- You lead the customer relationship in close collaboration with the Marketing, R&D, Quality, Supply Chain,
- You negotiate commercial contracts with local customers in the area, and ensure regular monitoring of the execution of contracts,
- You Continuously prospect the markets of the area and monitor the actions of the competition, in the CRM,
- You carry out immediate commercial reporting of customer and agent contacts, and on a regular basis of the achievement of commercial objectives,
- You animate, develop, control the network of distributors as a partnership relationship,
- You collect market information and fill in commercial databases (CRM)
- You built the commercial budget of the area and regularly update the sales forecasts of customers,
- You , on a monthly base, report the activity of your responsible area to the Sales Director.
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree in biology, microbiology or in a life-science related field and/or equivalent combination of education and experience and have 7 years experiences in sales.
Skills & Competencies :
- You have demonstrated at least 7 years of selling skills particularly in B-to-B environment such as negotiation skills, account planning, etc. You understand basic financial concepts such as contribution margin, fixed and variable costs, etc…,
- You are an excellent communicator (verbal and written) skills : ability to listen and understand verbal and non-verbal message from customers, ability to effectively communicate internally,
- You are a Self-motivated / self-started: you know how to push yourself to achieve results above the target in a dynamic environment and to motivate the rest of the organization behind his projects,
- You are definitively a Team player: able to build strong relationship with other internal and external stakeholders such as Quality Dpt, R&D, Operations both at local and corporate levels,
- You Follow instructions, respond to management direction; You Take responsibility for own actions,
- You Keep commitments, complete tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan,
- Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks,
- Good language skills : French and English are the day to day language,
- To perform this job successfully, you need to have good, general computer literacy and good knowledge and understanding of a CRM and an ERP operating system.
With 160 years of expertise, Bio Springer, a subsidiary of the Lesaffre Group, is the leader in the production of yeast extracts, autolysed dry yeasts, inactive dry yeasts for the fermentation industry. As a critical raw material in the production of culture media, the products of the Business Unit Procelys provide nutrients that are essential growth factors for the production of microbial metabolites by fermentation. The fields of application of our products include Biopharma, culture & diagnostic media, probiotics, Bioingredients (Food & Feed) and Biocontrol. Procelys supplies its customers from factories in France, Brazil, China and the United States.