- Job area
- Food flavouring and taste
- Senta, Serbia
- Contract type
As Agrofood Process Engineer, you will join our production department. Under the responsability of the operation management, your main mission will be:
- Optimizing production processes (fermentation, autolysis, drying, etc.) in general in conjunction with the group's industrial management.
- Conduct and coordinate with production managers studies and continuous improvement actions (in terms of time, organization and cost).
- Participate in the design and start-up of new installations.
It is a non exhaustive list, other mission will be assigned.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or above, major in food-industrial engineering or biotechnology.
- A first experience in a industrial field would be a plus (postgraduate experience)
Solid knowledge of unit operations of industrial processes
Good communications skills
Open-minded: You know how to work in a multicultural context within the framework of projects requiring autonomy, initiative, sense of responsibility and team spirit
Your skills and technical sensitivity allow you to be a real field engineer
A fluent English is mandatory.
French (or Serbian or Hungarian) would be a plus.
As a global key player in yeasts and fermentation, Lesaffre designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology.
Family group born in northern France in 1853, now a multi-national and a multicultural company, Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
In close collaboration with its clients and partners, Lesaffre employs 10 700 people in nearly 80 subsidiaries based in +50 countries.
Lesaffre achieves a turnover of 2.2 billion euros.
With more than 160 years of expertise, Biospringer is the global producer of natural flavor bases and flavor building blocks.
This Lesaffre business unit bring to food producers the most comprehensive yeast derived product range with yeast extracts, dried food yeasts, autolyzed yeasts, natural flavors and more.