- Food flavouring and taste
- Maisons-Alfort, France
- Contract type
- Permanent Contract
- 5 to 10 years
Are you passionate about formulation and food process? Particularly interested by the world of ingredients? Do you want to have an enriching and stimulating professional experience? Join a global and dynamic team!
You will be integrated into the Food Applications team at Biospringer and report to the Global Culinary Center Manager. Your assignments will cover broad application areas, including savory, sweet and beverage products. You will be particularly involved in the following tasks:
- Development of expertise in various formulations of finished products and implementation of tests for the incorporation of yeast extracts
- Management of global projects in connection with R&D, marketing and regional teams and external partners
- Preparation of food demos and organization of customer visits
- Carrying out technological and competitive intelligence
These assignments may change depending on your motivation, your skills and the needs of the company.
- Food engineer, food technologist or equivalent university degree, you have a minimum of 6 years of experience in the food industry, ideally within the application or R&D department
- You have a good knowledge in food formulation and in the field of ingredients and interest for hands-on work
- Good level of French. Any other language is a plus.
- Scientific curiosity, you show the necessary precision to carry out comparative tests and exploit them
- Autonomous and organized, you have experience in project management and customer facing skills
- Sense of initiative, interpersonal and communication skills, adaptability in a multicultural environment
Lesaffre is a key global player in yeast and fermentation for more than a century. Biospringer is one of its Business Units. We partner with our customers to create innovative and natural origin ingredients from yeast fermentation that make food tastier and healthier, while being reliable and respectful of the planet and people. We count with 8 production plants, a network of commercial teams and Culinary Centers around the world, and a team of technologists and R&D experts, to offer solutions including yeast extracts, dried food yeasts, yeast-based flavors and yeast protein.