- Job area
- Marcq-en-Barœul, France
- Contract type
- Permanent Contract
- 5 to 10 years
Primary Duties and Responsibilities include the following: (Other duties may be assigned)
- Assist Directors in managing his calendar utilizing MS Outlook and schedule appointments. Manage shared calendars as assigned;
- Prepare travel itineraries and expense reports for the CEO and management team as needed;
- Organize and coordinate internal and external meetings and coordinate company events;
- Screen mail, telephone calls and emails correspondence and respond to routine correspondence independently as needed;
- Initiate routine and some non-routine correspondence;
- Organize and manage Director’s paper and electronic files;
- Takes notes and prepare minutes for management meetings as needed;
- Prepare complex presentations or reports using advanced features of MS Office Suite;
- Maintain KPI’s dashboards;
- Follow the expenses vs budget, including SAP processes;
- Build main dashboard for product lines performance;
- Maintain strict confidentiality of all the Directors and company correspondences as well as personal matters;
- Represent the Company in a professional manner;
- Act as the main contact point/entry point for Product Management for communications & requests coming from the Lesaffre Group and Region.
Secondary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide support for monitoring resource management within the Department and with support functions;
- Provide basic backup for Staff Accountant;
- Provide basic backup for M4B Admin/HR Assistant;
- Complete special projects as assigned.
High level experience on MS Office , ERP/CRM.
Fluent English, ideally Spanish.
A key global player in fermentation for more than a century, Lesaffre, with a 2,2 billion euro turnover, and established on all continents, counts 10,700 employees and more than 85 nationalities. On the strength of this experience and diversity, we work with customers, partners and researchers to find ever more relevant answers to the needs of food, health, naturalness and respect for our environment. Thus, every day, we explore and reveal the infinite potential of microorganisms.
To nourish 10 billion people, in a healthy way, in 2050 by making the most of our planet’s resources is a major and unprecedented issue. We believe that fermentation is one of the most promising answers to this challenge.
Lesaffre – Working together to better nourish and protect the planet !