- Job area
- Applied sciences
- Bucharest, Romania
- Contract type
- Permanent Contract
- 1 to 3 years
– deals mainly with:
• Performing baking tests with the help of available equipment;
• Performs flour analysis with the help of laboratory equipment;
• Prepares samples for customers;
• Prepares quality documents (updates the technical specifications and prepares the samples for the analysis bulletins that are issued by an external company)
• Updates and is responsible for the ISO 9001 quality file
• Provides support for product promotion, by conducting tests at customers in the B2B segment
– Higher education in food industry,
– Communicative person, organized and attentive to details;
– Ability to coordinate and analyze the activity provided;
– Strong knowledge of PC operation (Microsoft Office);
– Knowledge of English and Romanian language, medium-advanced level
– Driving license category B – optional
As a global key player in yeasts and fermentation, Lesaffre designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology.
Family group born in northern France in 1853, now a multi-national and a multicultural company, Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
In close collaboration with its clients and partners, Lesaffre employs 10 700 people in nearly 80 subsidiaries based in +50 countries.