- Job area
- Food flavouring and taste
- Maisons-Alfort, France
- Contract type
- Permanent Contract
As a member of Biospringer (BS) global team, reporting to BS Global General Manager, you will be:
– Responsible for proposing regulatory strategies for the innovation pipeline;
– Responsible for delivering, ensuring and coordinating regulatory compliance on ingredients of the commercial range of Biospringer by Lesaffre;
– Working very closely with the Market Managers you will provide support to develop promotional materials;
– Working on Regulatory Affairs complex situations together with the Head of Global Regulatory Affairs;
Your operational responsibilities will include:
- Be the go-to contact for any regulatory matters in Biospringer (BS),
- To propose regulatory strategies and ensure registration of products from the product’s Biospringer range where needed;
- Represent BS and defend complex positions internally and externally
- Communicate regulatory advices, timelines and regulatory status to other departments and Lesaffre corporate teams when needed,
- Coordinate and follow-up products registrations with the Regulatory expert in regions,
- Create, maintain, and update relevant regulatory database around compliance for R&D, QA, and marketing departments,
- Participate to R&D projects as a key member for regulatory input,
- Manage regulatory projects,
- Ensure the regulatory watch and monitoring legislation & international development which may affect our products,
- Build BS regulatory network with authorities, official representants, professionals associations,
- Collaborate and engage with Lesaffre regulatory affairs network globally,
- Represent BS in professional associations meetings and special events,
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of regulations and processes, product registration, import and export laws; related to food ingredients within BS.
– With a high-level scientific or legal background (Bachelors Degree Educated in Food Science or Chemical, engineering, MSc, PhD or Pharmacist),
– Min. 10-15 years’ experience in managing Regulatory Affairs in an international environment, preferably in Food, Chemical or Pharmaceutical industry
– Experienced in a multicultural environment, with strong regulatory dossier management experience
– Experience in Yeast extract and flavors industries are welcome
– Knowledge of the legislations in the area of food ingredients, food flavoring, microbiological ingredients, and/or proteins within the EU (and others jurisdictions)
– Knowledge in food additives, enzymes and food ingredients (labelling, registration, compliance etc.) regulations
– Existing network of contacts or experience in working with Regulatory Authorities and National Authorities in EU and abroad
- Good Analytical skills, well organized, a good sense for details
- Strong verbal and written communication at multiple levels of an organization
- Ability to work within a team and as an individual contributor in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Ability to work independently, identify & solve problems, and also engage others to accomplish projects
- Team player
English and French
As a global key player in yeasts and fermentation, Lesaffre designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology.
Family group born in northern France in 1853, now a multi-national and a multicultural company, Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
In close collaboration with its clients and partners, Lesaffre employs 11 000 people in nearly 80 subsidiaries based in +50 countries.
Lesaffre achieves a turnover of 2.2 billion euros.