- Job area
- Malang, Indonesia
- Contract type
- Permanent Contract
- 1 to 3 years
- Ensuring safety related boiler and operations
- Operate and maintain boiler properly.
- Perform compression and safety tests
- Water sampling and treatment for boiler
- Carry out preventative maintenance of boiler
- Perform maintenance and repairs in boiler
- Replace worn parts as required
- Monitoring and record Boiler performance daily
- Planning preventive maintenance Utility system and spare parts.
- Improve working conditions and keep machines clean and ready to use at all times.
- Check the device regularly.
- Work with site engineers, central engineers, engineering technicians, site support groups
- Graduated from High School / Vocational High School
- Ability to troubleshoot boiler and found abnormality
- Person must have technical knowledge, technical skill and troubleshooting, technical solutions, good communication skills.
- Able to use tools to maintain machinery properly
- Active and willing to learn
- Able to work hard
- Willing to be work in shift.
- Posseses Boiler Class 1 is an advantage
As a Global Worldwide Leading Player in Yeasts and Fermentation, Lesaffre Group designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology. Lesaffre, is a Family Private Company born in northern of France in 1853 which becomes now a multi-national and a multicultural well recognized Worldwide Company. Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
Lesaffre Sari Nusa (LSN) is an affiliate legal entity of Lesaffre Group. It is a new Yeast manufacturing company incorporated beginning of 2020, under its construction phase for an Operational start-up scheduled beginning of 2023.