- Job area
- Malang, Indonesia
- Contract type
- Permanent Contract
- 3 to 5 years
- Regularly check machine and implement PM activities, related to Boiler.
- Performs machine repairs, Machine problems analysis and make preventive actions.
- Ensuring equipment ready to use and as quality requirement standard.
- Controlling spare part stock and ensuring critical part readiness.
- Minimize downtime machine and make improvements related production machine performance.
- Maintenance Cost controlling and manage spare part order.
- Make working report regularly and prepare Machine Working Instruction.
- Develop Preventive Maintenance Plan and schedule.
- Manage subordinates’ job and coordinating between other departments.
- Implementation of EHS management system and program.
- Proven experienced related Boiler operation ( gas, coal ).
- Have basic electrical skill such as Reading electrical wiring diagram, control panel troubleshooting and equipment electrical failure analysis.
- Experienced in overhaul Utility equipment both of internal service or external by authorized service center.
- Experienced in continuous Improvement and equipment system modification related Utility and energy saving.
- Have Good leadership, able to work under pressure and achieve company objectives on target.
- Experienced in Maintenance Management System such as Planning Preventive Maintenance ( PM ), Kaizen, TPM , Spare part Management dan CMMS ( Computerized Maintenance Management System ).
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical), Computer Engineering, Physic Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 4 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Have Boiler License Class 1 , is an advantage.
- Willing to be work in shift
- English proficiency is a must
As a Global Worldwide Leading Player in Yeasts and Fermentation, Lesaffre Group designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology. Lesaffre, is a Family Private Company born in northern of France in 1853 which becomes now a multi-national and a multicultural well recognized Worldwide Company. Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
Lesaffre Sari Nusa (LSN) is an affiliate legal entity of Lesaffre Group.