- Job area
- Animal care
- Marcq-en-Barœul, France
- Contract type
- Permanent Contract
- 5 to 10 years
Reporting to the Phileo by Lesaffre BU Business Financial Controller, based in France, the missions are the following:
Your main activities will be:
- Review, control and ensure the consistency of the financial monthly closing data by guaranteeing the respect of the Group reporting procedures, proactive quality assurance with stakeholders (subsidiaries, corporate team, Phileo BU team),
- Prepare the BU monthly financial performance reporting,
- Analyze and interpret operational and accounting data to explain variations and trends from previous periods, budgets and forecasts : sales by area, margins by sourcing, industrial (COGS, CAPEX), OPEX, DSO. Make recommendations on profitability opportunities,
- Force of proposal for the implementation of reports for the Regions of the Phileo BU (dashboard, sector analysis, KPI’s monitoring),
- Participation in the coordination and development of the annual budget process and the strategic plan. Provides support to the financial teams of legal entities in these processes,
- Enforces the transfer pricing policy
- Support and follow-up of 3 legal entities: consistency control, assistance to teams, financing,
- Contribution to the deployment of cross-functional projects (commercial, innovation, industrial, etc.) and responding to ad hoc requests from the management team. Develop regular reporting and analysis, including key metrics reports, and conduct financial analysis as required.
- Master’s degree preferably in Finance or Business Administration, with at least 5 years of experience in an international industrial company.
- Beyond your knowledge and know-how, your interpersonal skills, your customer orientation, your rigor, your ability to work in project mode within a community of technical experts, your reactivity and your mobility contribute to your success.
- Behavioral skills
- Strong ability to adapt, you enjoy working closely with the subsidiaries in a multicultural environment.
- Curious and passionate, you want to participate in the development of the company by having a real business vision.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, you show initiative by innovating in a pragmatic and flexible way while showing tenacity.
- You know how to work independently and you can mobilize your interlocutors and bring your projects to fruition.
- Team player with excellent multi-tasking, organizational and communication skills.
- Self-confidence, ability to influence and challenge assumptions
- Customers-satisfaction oriented, sense of profitability.
- Professional skills
- Fluent in English.
- Knowledge of and experience with IFRS.
- Experience with SAP (including SAP Analytics Could), Oracle Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) and PowerBI is a preferred.
- Strong analytical capabilities.
- Advanced understanding office applications, including Microsoft office applications, data modeling and databases.
A key global player in fermentation for more than a century, Lesaffre, with a 2,2 billion euro turnover, and established on all continents, counts 11,000 employees and more than 90 nationalities. On the strength of this experience and diversity, we work with customers, partners and researchers to find ever more relevant answers to the needs of food, health, naturalness and respect for our environment. Thus, every day, we explore and reveal the infinite potential of microorganisms.
To nourish 9 billion people, in a healthy way, in 2050 by making the most of our planet’s resources is a major and unprecedented issue. We believe that fermentation is one of the most promising answers to this challenge.
Backed by 30 years of experience and a global staff of 250 people, Phileo by Lesaffre Business Unit is a major player on the animal nutrition, health and welfare market.
Working at the crossroads of nutrition and animal health, Phileo designs, develops and delivers innovative nutritional solutions to enhance animal health and performance. Our innovative capacity and knowledge of the manufacturing processes enable us to meet the most stringent demands of industry and livestock production. Thanks to our global presence, we aim to stay close to our customers and able to adapt readily to their needs.
Lesaffre – Working together to better nourish and protect the planet