- Job area
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Contract type
- Permanent Contract
- +10 years
• Execution of the Baking Ingredients regional Strategy 2024.
• Responsibility of projects and investments and participation in the M&A strategy.
• Complete a market analysis in cooperation with the Business Analyst and Marketing Team using internal and external sources.
• Responsibility of the Brand Positioning and Pricing Strategies for Baking Ingredients.
• Supervision of the current production facilities to ensure group, local and legal compliance.
• Proactively suggest and participate in formulations and product adaptations.
• Optimize raw material usage and purchasing.
• Preparation and coordination of the launch of new products and applications.
• Close cooperation with the Head of Marketing & Communications to define the communication strategy for Baking Ingredients.
• Responsible for technical sales support to industrial customers and sales teams.
• APAC point of contact for the Group Marketing Director for Baking Ingredients.
• Presentation of monthly performance, sales and financial KPIs assisted by the Business Analyst.
• APAC lead on the Baking Innovation Network.
Experiences and Education
- Bachelor’s degree in Food Technology, Business Administration, or related field required.
- At least 10 years of experience in food ingredients, Bakery preferred.
• Proven track-record from similar leadership position.
• Experience in project management within a matrix organization.
• Ability to translate data into action plans.
• Understanding of Sales Excellence and CRM methodology and platforms.
• Bring initiative and drive with a change mind-set.
• Strong team player with good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
A key global player in fermentation for more than a century, Lesaffre (www.lesaffre.com), with a €2 billion turnover, and established on all continents, counts 10,700 employees and more than 85 nationalities.
On the strength of this experience and diversity, we work with customers, partners, customers, and researchers to find ever more relevant answers to the needs of food, health, naturalness, and respect for our environment. Thus, every day, we explore and reveal the infinite potential of microorganisms.
To nourish 9 billion people, in a healthy way, in 2050 by making the most of our planet’s resources is a major and unprecedented issue. We believe that fermentation is one of the most promising answers to this challenge.
Lesaffre’s presence in Asia Pacific has been established for decades. With Asia Pacific regional headquarter based in Singapore, we aim to serve our customers in this region with better engagement and service. Proximity to our customers is one of our core missions. This ensures Lesaffre is able to work with local bakers to create regional specialties and anticipate trends.
Lesaffre is opening a new position to drives the strategic direction, sales growth and investments in accordance with the regional Strategy 2024.
The position will be based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, and reports to the Commercial Director of APAC.