- Job area
- Port Sudan, Republic of Sudan
- Contract type
- Permanent Contract
- +10 years
You will be reporting to the Middle East & East Africa Subregion Director. On a strongly growing market, you will develop stronger market positions of Yeast & Baking Ingredients.
Key responsabilities :
- You define the commercial strategy adapted to your area and the business plans, in close consultation with the Sales Department of the Region and in coherence with the Group’s strategy.
- You develop turnover and increase the Group’s market share with a permanent concern for innovation and profitability.
- You manage your network of distributors, you ensure, on the ground, the follow-up of the needs of your customers and markets.
- You set the conditions of sale, secure the payment, and monitor the margin generated.
- You identify development opportunities, propose the necessary means to achieve the Group’s ambitions, and ensure their implementation on the ground.
- Listening to the expectations of your customers, you identify their new needs, you propose and implement promotional and commercial actions adapted to your market, you monitor them and measure their impact, in conjunction with the Marketing department.
- You define the missions of the bakery technicians of the Baking Center of the MEA region in cooperation with Baking central coordinator
- You build your budget, ensure its monitoring and reporting.
For this position, we are looking for someone that :
- Graduated in Marketing & Sales or Business Administration,
- Had a previous experience of at least 10 years in a comparable position,
- Has experience outside Sudan,
- Speaks fluently English and Arabic,
- Is willing to make frequent trips on the ground.
Our future Business Manager must have the following soft skills :
- Self-managing abilities, capacity of setting priorities and organizing tasks are essential
- Good interpersonal relations, ability for building nice relationships with different partners (distributors, clients)
- Proven ability to position products and service against competitors
- Demonstrable experience ahead of sales, developing client-focused differentiated and achievable solutions
- You have shown your ability to adapt to other cultures
- Self-motivated, diplomatic, energetic, strong ability to convince
- Acute sense of confidentiality associated with strong ability to be transparent
A key global player in fermentation for more than a century, Lesaffre, with a €2.7 billion turnover, and established on all continents, counts 11,000 employees and 96 nationalities.
On the strength of this experience and diversity, we work with customers, partners, and researchers to find ever more relevant answers to the needs of food, health, naturalness and respect for our environment. Thus, every day, we explore and reveal the infinite potential of microorganisms.
To nourish 9 billion people, in a healthy way, in 2050 by making the most of our planet’s resources is a major and unprecedented issue. We believe that fermentation is one of the most promising answers to this challenge.
Working together to better nourish and protect the planet.