- Job area
- İstanbul, Türkiye
- Contract type
- Permanent Contract
- 5 to 10 years
- Reporting of maintenance departments budget and realization monthly. Analysing, proposing and following actions to improve the realization,
- Participating at the elaboration of the maintenance and capex budgets,
- Preparing the regional monthly capex reports with the Regional Industrial Financial Controller,
- Supervising some periodic or predictive maintenance actions required by the Maintenance Departments within the Region,
- Participating to the design and start-up of installations; leading specific studies and proposing investments,
- Working closely with the local technical teams as well as with the Region industrial teams and Group industrial teams,
- Supporting the entities in elaboration of their maintenance plans,
- Leading or participating to benchmarks on organization and costs,
- Contributing to the decrease of the maintenance costs and improve of the efficiency,
- Participating to the trainings of the maintenance teams and training plan,
- Supporting the entities in the successions plans for the maintenance departments,
- Proposing new technology or systems to improve the maintenance efficiency and in general the factory efficiency.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering,
- A minimum hands-on experience of 5 years in maintenance and investment processes,
- Willing to work on the field.
- Organization skills as well as analytic mindset,
- High adaptation motive with strong communication skills,
- Willing to cooperate in projects as well as being prone to autonomous work,
- Project Management certification,
- AutoCAD experience,
- Fluent English is a must,
- Completed military service for male candidates.
As a global key player in yeasts and fermentation, Lesaffre designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for baking, food taste & pleasure, health care and biotechnology.
Family group born in northern France in 1853, now a multi-national and a multicultural company, Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
In close collaboration with its clients and partners, Lesaffre employs 10,000 people in nearly 80 subsidiaries based in 50 countries.
Lesaffre achieves a turnover of more than 2 billion euros.
We are looking for our new “CAPEX and Maintenance Engineer” who will ensure the industrial deployment of Lesaffre among the MEA Region; also support and expertise about maintenance and investment processes to the factories.
Please note that the location of this new role will be located İstanbul.